Larry LeBlanc, MBA, P.Eng.
- Energy executive with 35 years experience
- Member of Nova Scotia Premier’s Energy Council and past Chair of Halifax Chamber of Commerce
- Former Senior Vice President of EnCana responsible for all East Coast Operations
- Former board member of NSBI and Rally Energy (TSX-V: RAL)
Kevin J. Doucette, MBA, CPA, CMA
- Senior financial experience in public and private sectors
- Successfully secured Project Finance deals in excess of $40 Million
- Experience establishing a Community Economic Development Investment Fund (CEDIF)
- Lecturer, Sobey School of Business, Saint Mary’s University
- Nominated Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year
- Contributing author to 6 text books on Performance Management
- Mentor with the Canadian Youth Business Foundation
Al Leil Jr.
- Principal partner of a major crane and construction company in Atlantic Canada
- Experience installing & erecting wind turbines throughout Atlantic Canada since 1981
- Direct involvement in heavy lift and transport for 30 years onshore and offshore
Operations & Project Manager
- A Wind Master, having supervised the installation of over 650 wind turbines worldwide
- Over 30 years of experience in international design, construction, installation, and consultation for wind energy projects
- Masters in Electrictronic Engineering
- Bachelors in Belgian Military Electronic/Telecommunications Engineering
Peter Archibald, B. Eng., CSS
Engineering & Construction Manager
- Over 20 years experience in project management, construction management, and heavy lift planning and engineering
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering, Certified Construction Safety Supervisor
- Certified ISO9000 Internal Quality Auditor
- Designed, coordinated, and supervised the civil construction and erection activities for many wind turbine projects throughout Atlantic Canada
- Coordinates all engineering, GIS, environmental, and permitting activities
Banking: Scotiabank and ECBC
RESL maintains credit facilities with Scotiabank and Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation (ECBC).
Legal: Wickwire Holm and McInnes Cooper
RESL retains the firms of Wickwire Holm and McInnes Cooper as legal counsel.
Accounting: Grant Thornton
RESL’s external auditors are Grant Thornton.